Partnership Dispute Attorneys
Partnership disputes can happen for a variety of reasons and are usually the cause of most businesses failing. At Rosenblum Law Offices our experienced partnership dispute attorneys assist small businesses and individuals with a variety of business dispute matters. Our Las Vegas Litigators can provide representation from the beginning to the end of litigation as well as to develop strategies to avoid future disputes.
A partnership dispute can result in lost profits and ultimately result in the business failing. Having a detailed plan from the implementation of the business can usually help business owners avoid such horrible outcomes. If you are forming a partnership, or facing a dispute, contact us today to resolve the issue. Don’t let a dispute threaten your entire business and off your investment into the business.
What are some issues a Partnership Agreement can address?
It is important to address issues, or potential issues, that could lead to partnership disputes as soon as possible. It is often much more difficult and costly to try to deal with a dispute once it has arisen rather than working around the problems initially. These could include:
- Control of Partnership Agreement
- Claims for Breach of Fiduciary Duty – many partnership disputes involve a claim of breach of fiduciary duty against one or more of the partners. This can include breach of contract, fraud, misuse of partnership funds or misappropriation of funds or assets.
- Misappropriation of Funds
- Partnership Dissolution – a partnership can be completely dissolved, reworked to change the authority and ownership interest of each partner, or continued by one or more partners after a partner withdraws.
- Divorce and Probate Disputes
- Removal of a Partner – removing one partner from a partnership can be a complex legal matter. Partnership agreements often dictate the terms of removal
What if I have a partnership and we already have a disagreement?
When partnership disputes create rifts that simply cannot be repaired, sometimes the best course of action is to dissolve the partnership. We can help you with all aspects of this process as well, making sure assets and debts are divided fairly, and your rights are protected throughout the process. If dissolution of the business is not an option, often partnership disputes may be dealt with through alternative methods of dispute resolution such as negotiation, mediation, or arbitration, or via litigation.
Why Should I Hire You For My Partnership Dispute?
The Las Vegas business litigation attorneys at Rosenblum Law Offices will conduct a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your partnership dispute to ensure your rights are protected and you are spared from any unnecessary risk and liability. As one of Las Vegas' most respected litigation attorneys, we have earned the trust of our peers in the legal profession who often refer their clients to us. We also form long-term relationships with our clients, who trust us to handle all of the legal issues they encounter in their lives. If you are involved in a dispute with a business partner contact our office today at (702) 433-2889 to arrange for an initial consultation.