Auto accidents are unexpected and stressful. Even the most careful drivers may be involved. If you are in a car accident, Rosenblum Law Office can help. Do not hesitate, contact us now at (702) 433-2889 for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
“You Keep More of Your Auto Accident Compensation”
Why Pay Other Firms 33%?
You will keep more of your settlement with Rosenblum Law Offices than you might get from some over advertised Las Vegas auto accident attorneys. Half price usually means half the service and less effort; this is not a time to gamble. Insurance companies know our trial record and will want to settle your case fast; this is good for you!
What is Our Las Vegas Auto Accident 90 Day Challenge?
If you are injured in an auto accident and we can settle your case without litigation within 90 days of your retaining us, we will only charge a 10% attorney fee. This means more money in your pocket, faster.
Our auto accident attorney does not advertise like most other high volume law firms. Instead, we rely on former clients and other attorneys to refer people in need of our services. We know that if we can offer quality legal representation and quickly get you the results you deserve, we can count on your positive endorsement of our services and we hope we can count on your repeat business should you need assistance with another legal matter.
Call (702) 433-2889 Right Now!
According to a recent report Las Vegas ranked 136 out of 200 cities for driver safety. Las Vegas drivers are 20% more likely to have an auto accident than the national average and are estimated to have one accident every 8 years. A leading cause of auto accident rate in Las Vegas is distracted driving.
Reasons for distracted driving, or inattention, include: cell phone use, texting while driving, eating while driving, passenger distractions and driving with pets in the car. Another leading cause of the high auto accident rate in the Las Vegas valley, is drunk drivers. With over 8,000 arrests for DUI every year, Las Vegas leads the nation.
“You want the Vegas auto accident attorney with the best winning trial record!”
Finally, Las Vegas is arranged in square mile blocks with 6 lane streets at square mile intervals. As a result, we have gridlocked streets with stoplights posted every mile which equates to negligent driving resulting in a lot of car accidents. It is easy to see how a auto accident can happen in our town. While you may not be able to avoid an auto accident there are some things you can do before you need our Las Vegas auto accident attorney.
Be Prepared for an Auto Accident
• Have emergency flares, warning triangles or a set of cones in your trunk to help alert traffic
• Keep a disposable camera in your car
• Have a pen and a card with any relevant medical information for you and your family
• Keep a list of contact numbers for law enforcement agencies handy
• Keep an Accident Kit including flashlights, reusable cameras, and accident documentation instructions
• Know what your insurance covers. Don’t wait until after an auto accident to find out your insurance will not cover the cost of repair, towing or not cover the cost of repair, towing or rental cars
Immediately after an auto accident
• Keep safety first and only exit your vehicle if it is safe to do so
• Check for injuries; call an ambulance when in doubt
• Turn on your hazard lights and use cones, warning triangles or flares for safety
• Call the police, even if the accident is minor
• Take photographs of the accident scene, your vehicle and the if possible, any other vehicles involved in the accident
• If there were any witnesses to the accident, get their information (name, phone number & address)
Other important auto accident tips…
• Don’t sign any document unless it’s for the police or your insurance agent
• Make immediate notes about the accident, including witness information, weather conditions, signal conditions (green light, stop sign, yield, etc.) and any other information you can think of
• Be polite, but don’t tell anyone the accident was your fault, even if you think it was
• We recommend that you refrain from giving recorded statements without consulting a qualified Nevada auto accident attorney first
• If possible, don’t leave the auto accident scene before the police and other drivers do
Auto accidents are difficult for everyone involved both emotionally and financially. The easiest way to avoid a serious auto accident is to drive safely. If you happen to have an accident, we can help. Contact our Las Vegas auto accident attorney today at (702) 433-2889.